How do you think about Japan? -foreign studnets feel-

We conduct an internship as a student NPO "AIESEC". As we want to spread how Japan has their original cultures correctly, we made this blog and would tell you how internship takers feel about Japan.

Oct 7, 2009

DEAR MONIKA

HI MONIKA !
This is MAYUKA, one of JAPAN team members.

I have two qusetions for you.
We will have an event in November. In that event, we will learn about MACHIYA which is Japanese traditional house and which now you live in.
In order to decide the plan of the event, please answer the questions.

1. Do you know about MACHIYA?(anything is OK)

2. What part of MACHIYA do you want to learn?(history, structure, how to use etc...)

I'm really looking forward to seeing you :)
I'm happy to hear you will come to our meeting tomorrow!
However, a typhoon is approacing to Japan so our meeting and party are parhaps postponed.
Now I'm afraid that.

And I'm sorry I don't write English well :(
If you cannot understand my English, please ask me ;)
I'm glad to answer your question.

See you *

Mayuka

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home