How do you think about Japan? -foreign studnets feel-

We conduct an internship as a student NPO "AIESEC". As we want to spread how Japan has their original cultures correctly, we made this blog and would tell you how internship takers feel about Japan.

Oct 6, 2009

Our Study Tour

In summer vacation, we went to Malaysia as NPO's members.
The aim for this tour was "how Japanese cultures are spread in other country".
We visited two Japanese organizations in Kuala Lumpur, and we got a big amount of information....

By the way, I'm writing this article for
fun, so I don't want to say about such studying situations. ^w^

So, this time,
I'm going to talk about how we enjoyed our tour!


This was the first place we visited in Malaysia for dinner.^_^
As almost all dishes were spicy, these are really good taste!!


This was our hotel's breakfast.(Buffet Style)
Don't you see these are expensive!? In fact,
YENs are expensive compared with MRs.
But, I didn't imagine such many dishes...(wow!)


This is called PETRONAS Twin Towers built by Korean and Japanese in cooperation.
And more details, French organization made "the sky bridge" on 41 and 42 floors between tower1 (built by Japanese) and tower 2 (built by Korean).
These were so big that I changed my scale value.

Next was Sentral Market.(the word "Sentral" is not my fault)
...What I notice was...this place is for visitor!!
Like Japanese, Korean, or American, the people who are from developed countries often visit here...
I wanted to visit more local places as my study.( ̄△ ̄||)

This was the first day of our visit, and I'll stop writing here.
I hope other Japan members follow me.:-D

See you in the other Article!!!
Yosuke

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home