How do you think about Japan? -foreign studnets feel-

We conduct an internship as a student NPO "AIESEC". As we want to spread how Japan has their original cultures correctly, we made this blog and would tell you how internship takers feel about Japan.

Oct 6, 2009

konnichiwa everyone

This manish here..an EP from baroda,india.i will be coming to kyoto in december ,keeping my fingers crossed:-))..really cant wait for this exciting moment..since my childhood i have been very passionate about japanese culture and inot only japanese culture interests me but even japanese technologies especially in automotives and industrial engineering.i am so glad that aiesec has given me the opportunity for this.i am really very much thankful to my aiesec kyoto and my TN manager.

india and japan have very good relations and intercultural exchanges since decades.we have lots of japanese institutions in india teaching japanese languages.we have 4 japanese embassy in india probably max than anywhere else..we have many institutes which teach IKEBANA the japanese way of arranging flowers.as far as technology is concerned suzuki has very big operations in india since more than 30 years .also there many such japanese companies in india in various technologies.at the same time indian culture and tourist spots attracts alot of japanese tourist in india.i am happy that there is such great bond between india and japan:-))

i would love to make friends with other EPs and team members from kyoto.
long live everyone,
manish

P.S - i like naruto too:-))

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 6, 2009 at 8:22 PM , Anonymous Atsushi said...

Hi! Manish!! I am Atsushi Kato.
Sorry for replying your comment so late...
I am Kyoto University students and I am FRESHMAN.
I now belong to AIESEC JAPAN, JAPAN PROGRAM team.

Sorry for replying your comment so late...

I can't wait for the day you come, too!
I hear that India is very great country.
There are many industrial city, many farm products, and many smart people!!
I hear all Indian people can speak English.
Is it true?
In Japan, people who can speak English is fewer than India.
Of course, I don't have good command of English...

By the way, you know SUZUKI?
SUZUKI is Japanese famous firm of car, isn't it?
These days I hear that a car firm in India succeed to make the cheapest car in the world.
Is it true?
India industry is developing now!!Amazing!!

In Japan, it is colder and colder.
Before long fall will come.
You will come December, won't you?
The season is very cold.
I'm sure you feel so..
So you should prepare for protecting your body from Winter!!

I'm looking forward seeing you with thick coat!
Good Bye!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home