How do you think about Japan? -foreign studnets feel-

We conduct an internship as a student NPO "AIESEC". As we want to spread how Japan has their original cultures correctly, we made this blog and would tell you how internship takers feel about Japan.

Mar 28, 2010

Dear All

Dear all, I’m Angel from China. I’m taking internship in Wakosha Company and I’m learning the traditional Japanese embroidery there. Yousuke Akashi is my TN manager.

This White Day was an amazing day! It’s not because what great present I’ve got, but because what wonderful people I met with.

Thanks to dear Yamaguchi! You arranged such a meaningful trip that I learnt a lot about the Japanese Buddhism. I have to say that the abbot of the Myoshinji Temple is the wisest monk that I have ever met. He is also a very considerate person I guess. To make himself understood by foreigners, he split a long sentence into shorter ones. In my eyes, even the foreigners who have no idea about the Japanese Buddhism can get to know the complicated Buddhism via his words.
Here is the wise and hansom guy (=^ ^=)


A s you see the scenery of Myoshinji Temple is so beautiful, and we are so cute O(∩_∩)O~.


After the sightseeing, we went to Kaku’s house for lunch. What we was going to make is Takoyaki, a famous snack of Osaka City. Thanks to dear Kaku, I learnt how to make it and just look at my great works! They were round, cute and of course, delicious!


After the lunch, what interested us most happened!!! Dear Akashi got drunk and we started to scrawl on his face \(^o^)/ What a great fun!!! Look at his face, and you will forget all your affliction I guess O(∩_∩)O~


That’s all of the White Day. I have to say, it’s an amazing day and I’m having great fun in that day!!! Thanks to dear Yamaguchi, Akashi, Kaku, Kobayashi, Sugimoto, Kogasawara !!! Love you all !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home